Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

I have all manner of plant matter and dirt...

...under my fingernails. The last couple days I've been working off my nervous energy and excitement about our house search by pulling weeds and trimming the bushes at the duplex. Actually, I'm formulating a master landscaping plan just for fun and this weekend I may hit up property owner John for some funds to get at least some of it made a reality.

We're heading to Dallas tomorrow to look at houses with Jerry Washam! Seven, actually, which should take up a good chunk of time. Matt's been working on loan stuff really diligently and so the next step is to, you know, find a house! We're taking the camera and will take lots of pictures. :)

Tonight's Grey's Anatomy episode was a two-hour event setting the Addison spin-off TV show in motion. I liked the idea, and I like the character of Addision, but none of the people she met in LA really did anything for me. Oh, and the thing with Meredith's dad (no spoilers here, just in case someone hasn't watched their DVRed episode yet) made me mad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What area(s) are you going to look at?

Cameron said...

Little Forest Hills and Lochwood, east of White Rock Late

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful that so many people are choosing to stay close to home.