Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Monday, November 19, 2007

goodness

If you were wondering what the hell happened to me, our (new) DSL modem kicked the bucket two days after my last post. We had to wait for a replacement modem to get shipped to us, and my first call to AT&T on November 5 didn't get the job done. The nice customer service guy I talked to forgot to place the order. So our new modem didn't get ordered until I called a second time to see what the hold up was, last Thursday. The new and functioning modem arrived about an hour ago.

I'll fill in the blanks some more, I think, in future posts, but here are the highlights of the last two weeks:
- three fun-filled nights in Austin
- Xbox 360
- quality time with Matt
- my birthday (thanks for all the birthday wishes, by the way!)
- a new road bike, my present from Matt, and a bunch of riding gear from the fam
- Emily's engagement to Rick (WHOOP!)

No comments: