Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Monday, December 03, 2007

wedding dress selection

Today I got to see Emily's pick for her wedding dress. It is amazing but I can't really say any more or show you the pictures because Rick might accidentally stumble upon them. I can, however, show you the fabulous dress that we found for the bridesmaids.

(just kidding)

In non-wedding related news, Pene set the house alarm off today when she finally managed to open the back door for herself. I was on my way to the bridal shop when the alarm company called to let me know the alarm had sounded. I u-turned and went back home to find the back door wide open, Piper eying it (a good thing I returned), and Pene cowering in the bedroom after having the alarm sirens scare her half to death. Note to self: lock that door from now on when Pene is outdoors!

1 comment:

emily said...

Yes, you probably are the only one who comments on my blog. Eh. oh well. And we are totally going back and getting those bridesmaids dresses for you guys. I think they're awesome. ;)