Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

benzos...

I have a new line-up in my fight against insomnia: Ambien CR out, temazepam in. One night later and I'm not impressed. Anyone ever taken a benzodiazepine? I think my brain is definitely different that the average person, because this is the second drug I've taken that should've knocked me unconscious in a matter of minutes that instead did nada. I really don't think you're supposed to be able to read for hours and retain the information after popping one of these things.

I really like the ridiculous street names for temazepam. According to Wikipedia, they include: jellies, jelly, tams, terms, mazzies, temazies, temmies, beans, eggs, green eggs, wobbly eggs, knockouts, hardball, norries, oranges, rugby balls, ruggers, terminators, red and blue, no-gos, blackout, green devils, drunk pills, brainwash, mind erasers, mommy's big helper, vitamin T, big T, TZ...

No comments: