Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Monday, August 24, 2009

hey there

Hey there, blog. It's been a while, I know.

School time is here again. For me too, actually - I'm taking the second half of the anatomy & physiology class that I took in the spring from DCCCD. So that got started today.

We went and saw District 9 yesterday. Movies are only $5 before noon at North Park! It was pretty good. Considering the story of the making of the movie, though, it was amazing.

Matt is getting busy at work again. Nothing crazy, but he'll be working extended hours until October 15.

Pene just vomited a gallon of liquid onto our bed. It was pretty disgusting. She has an unfortunate habit of throwing up on our bed, but I guess I should be glad that our bedding is much more easily washed than carpet and our mattress pad is water resistant.

No comments: