Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Travel and stuff

Springtime is a time for travel for me because Matt is so busy with tax season. I've had some fun trips - California twice and Austin twice. Some other stuff has happened too.

Mom, Dad, Leslie, and me skiing at Northstar at Tahoe, 1/27/11

Cam and Dad, ski bums!

Lisa and Emily hanging out on the porch at Lisa and Eric's new house in Bastrop (Eric was trying to remove a stump), 2/20/11

Miles took my picture as I pushed the stroller at Babies R Us

Emily and me at Hula Hut

Emily, Baby Rhodes, and me with the amazing dinner we made for the Drehers (thanks for the mac & cheese recipe, Les!)

Sous, Bryan, and Leslie as we prepare to hike part of the Bay Area Ridge Trail, 3/13/11

me on the hike

trying sushi at L&B's favorite restaurant

I had enough hair that I got a haircut! 3/24/11

riding the Tour of Dallas with Dad, Steff, John, Charlie, and Meredith, 4/2/11

getting new ink at Tiger Moon tattoo from Stephanie's brother Bryan, 4/5/11

new: the sun/clouds above the tree of life

Uncle Michael, as captured by Miles

playing Legos with Miles

Lisa and Lyla, 4/9/11

No comments: