Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Books (II)

Keeping on top of things... (I blame the paucity of my books read on Robin Hobb - her dang things are nigh on 800 pages and I'm in the midst of the sequel to "Fool's Assassin" and the first book of a different trilogy! Also I've been watching Mt. Everest documentaries)

156. The Gates of Sleep - Lackey, Mercedes
157. The Serpent's Shadow - Lackey, Mercedes
158. Many Waters* - L'Engle, Madeleine
159. Fool's Assassin - Hobb, Robin
160. Flunk, start : Reclaiming My Decade Lost in Scientology - Hall, Sands
161. Into Thin Air: A Personal Account of the Mount Everest Disaster* - Krakauer, Jon
162. Phoenix and Ashes - Lackey, Mercedes
163. Kushiel's Dart* - Carey, Jacqueline
164. Kushiel's Chosen* - Carey, Jacqueline
165. Kushiel's Avatar* - Carey, Jacqueline
166. Origin: A Novel - Brown, Dan

[ an asterisk * indicates a book I'm re-reading]

No comments: