Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Hello Kitty!

So, I succumbed at work on Sunday. I held out for three months, and as a person who has been wanting a cat for over a year, I think that's pretty darn good. There was a little 3-4 month old stray kitten that they were trying to find a home for. I called Matt and he came in and met her. Then I called Mom and Dad and they gave the okay for me to have a cat at home for the next 5 months. And we gave her a FeLV-FIV test that was negative. And dewormed her. And killed her few fleas. And she went home with me. On Tuesday I took her to Dr. Myers - he checked her out and said she was healthy. So...

Meet Piper!


Her coloring is called "blue cream torti."


I made her this toy. She likes the stick end as much as the dangly fabric end.


I love her eyes.


She loves my shelves.


Murphy isn't sure what to think of her. She pounces, he cringes...

No comments: