Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Monday, June 13, 2005

(excited)

So I'm sitting at my computer, killing time until Mom and Dad bring Leslie home from DFW. Yesterday's shift at work and Leslie's arrival really mark the beginning of wedding week for me. I don't work again until July (crazy!). Tomorrow the bridesmaids are going to the ranch for the night, my own low keyed bachelorette-type thing. Then Matt has his boys' party on Wednesday evening - he and his groomsmen are going to the Ranger game in their own suite. Very late on Wednesday night, Bryan comes to Dallas! Thursday is free until rehearsal (free, yeah right, that just means that nothing official is scheduled!). The dinner is at Maggiano's, which should be very yummy! Then Friday is full of craziness: a bridesmaid luncheon for the womenfolk, followed by hair and makeup, while Matt gets a bowling party thrown in his honor at Mount Vernon on White Rock Lake (random info on Mount Vernon and bowling here and here. Then we all converge on the Arboretum and wahoo! We also have a celebratory BBQ the next night at our house, and then on Sunday Matt and I leave for Banff! And get back on the 26th!

So yes, that's my schedule for the next two weeks :) I don't know how much time I'll have to post between now and the 27th...maybe a lot of little posts like this one, maybe one big one, maybe nothing. We'll just see. I'm excited.

Oh, and one more thing. I got my bridal portrait done at the Arboretum on Thursday (I thought the pictures turned out awesome). The pictures are on a website and available for viewing with a password. If you want to look at the pictures (basically a ton of different shots of me in my dress, with my bouquet), ask me for the info!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

early congrats and i would love to see pictures of you in your dress! IM me the info sometime.