Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Friday, November 04, 2005

California is *mumble mumble mumble mumble*

So I'm lazy and haven't updated my blog recently, but lots has happened! Most immediate is the fact that Matt and I are going to California to visit Leslie and Bryan and UC Davis vet school tomorrow (to Wednesday). I'm *very* excited.

Runners up: I quit my job at the EAC so I can go work part-time at the Highland Park Animal Clinic (a day practice - yay!). I start on November 28.

And news honorable mention: the kitten has a new home with a lovely woman named Jennifer who is a regular customer at Cisco and friend of Debbie's (the Cisco waitress). Check out happy pictures at roberts.overt.org/Foster.

I have to pack still, but if I have time tonight I'll post more. If not, there's a potential for an update from Berkeley or definitely when I get back.

2 comments:

emily said...

Happy Birthday, Cam! I think you need to update again :) But then again, so do I.

Cameron said...

I spent the day writing a post...it was just so long I had to take lots of breaks. Mostly I did it while Nyda was traveling around in WoW.