Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

fun times

Sometimes coming up with a title for my new post is quite a challenge. I've decided to stop worrying about it.

This has been an eventful week (especially by my standards). On Saturday Emily and Rick followed me through to the mini-ranch, where we met up with Mom, Dad and Murphy, Matt, and Taylor (Bradley) and Alice (his girlfriend of 4.5 years). The rain kept us housebound, but we were fortified by Mom's awesome beef stew and we passed the evening playing Trivial Pursuit and Cranium (this game gets 2 thumbs, 8 fingers, and 10 toes up). In the morning we were able to visit the cows and horses (including colt Pindar) and some of us rode around for a bit. Then people had to head back to their respective homes to prepare for work/school. I went back to Dallas because I had an appointment with Dr. Z on Monday, which meant I got to spend some time with the hubby. Also, Mom and I went shopping on Monday for my dress for Leslie's wedding (we found this, in bluebell). On Tuesday I went with Dad to see the Body Worlds exhibit at the Museum of Nature and Science at Fair Park.

And now I'm back here. And I have a to-do list. Fun times.

No comments: