Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mario Kart

I got my copy of Mario Kart Wii on Monday and it's fun. I miss the days when you could get half a lap in front of the computer players (sometimes the game can be pretty cheap), but some of the new features and tracks are cool. I like the whole new element that having bikes in addition to karts brings in. Wii possessing people should hit me up with a friend code to play online sometime.

Gamespot did a little feature on the grand history of Mario Kart. I leave you with this thought: How many Koopa Troopa's are forced out of their homes every year for our amusement we may never know, but science has conclusively proven that Mario Kart is 200 percent more fun with an assortment of green and red (but not blue--those are for jerks) shells smashing into its participants.

No comments: