Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

iPhone

I got myself an iPhone yesterday. If anyone has recommendations for applications that they like, I'm all ears!

So I'm taking a couple classes online through the Dallas Community Colleges - psychology and human anatomy/physiology. They've been okay so far...mostly review in the A&P class. I kind of forgot that some people were coming in with just high school science, and here I am with full semesters of anatomy, genetics, microbiology, and physiology under my belt, as well as a year of biochemistry, so that gives me a leg up. I think it'll get interesting once we get to human things that I've never learned before, what with the anatomy I took being canine and all... As for psychology, the last chapter I did was about states of consciousness, and so things are looking up for that class as far as being interesting (the intro chapters were pretty dull). Anyway, I have my first proctored test today in A&P. I have to go down to El Centro's testing center to take it, but that gives me a good excuse to have dinner with Matt near downtown.

Yesterday I got myself plane tickets to visit Leslie in California near the end of March - yay!

Okay, I have to stop playing with my iPhone (this morning's project was making custom ringtones, because I need Matt's ring to be something Phish-related, usually My Sweet One) and get to studying for that pesky test thing!

No comments: