Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Is my air cleaner?

I replaced the air filter on our A/C unit today and I really hope I did it correctly. Everything seems to be working just fine. It's no wimpy air filter either - it is a 20"x25"x4" behemoth that claims to be super snazzy. Me, I'm just glad Home Depot had them in the store. Changing the air filter is something that Matt and I were aware of intellectually, but really hadn't given enough thought to ever replacing the one that came with the house. Over two years ago. Yeah, whoops. I'm putting today's date on my Google calendar and next year I'll be on time.

I just thought to add this little tidbit: Infinite Undiscovery the game is about as lame as its name. I'm not really enjoying it much, and for once I'm happy that an RPG is described as short in length. I can't not finish RPGs.

No comments: