Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

was it only one day?

This weekend has me completely confused as to what day it is. Yesterday Matt and I did more than we usually do in a couple weekends' time, and today he's at work, so I was pretty convinced it was Monday just now. Like I said, yesterday was busy. I got up early and washed my car. Then we went to White Rock Lake to do some clean-up with the Sierra Club and KayakPower. Matt and I shared a double kayak and we fished out all manner of nasty things from the lake with our little grabby sticks. On our way back home, we stopped by the White Rock Lake farmers market. So all of this before lunch...quite different than our usual routine. Later on there was a nap for me and a viewing of "The Departed" for Matt. I played some Sim City 4 and Matt "accidentally" watched another movie. I made some dinner for us, we played some Guitar Hero, took a walk, and made it to bed at a reasonable hour. Nice!

No comments: