Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

And then ... (no and then!)

I forgot to mention that Matt and I saw The Merchant of Venice at the Angelika on Saturday night. It was really good - Al Pacino is great. All the movies that were previewed when I saw some independent films over Christmas are in theatres now, and there are a couple more I want to see. I need to make myself go - quality movies are hard to pass up.

I have to give a "special occasion speech" tonight for my class. Bleh. I wrote half of it last night and half of it this morning. I'm not looking forward to it. But I should look forward to getting it over with because I won't have to give another speech until April 5!

UPDATE: I got an A+ on the speech. A classmate confessed he wrote his in his car in the parking lot. :)

No comments: