Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Obligatory Update

That thing I mentioned in my last post - about me being excited - it was that Luke and I are building me a new computer system. I want to play WoW in style! And my college Dell just isn't cutting it anymore. I thought I'd be able to post from said new computer before now, but there was a BIOS issue and a damaged video card, and ... well, no new computer yet. Maybe next weekend.

Other news...

- I've picked up a few extra work shifts for people. I did check-ins for Jennifer on Thursday and I'm working Monday night for Angela.
- Piper has lost her baby fangs and is sporting bigger adult fangs. They are impressive. She has discovered the flip top on my trashcan is very exciting. She will be getting spayed on the 23rd, and Dr Myers said I could watch.
- My solo WoW character (as opposed to my cow I play with Bryan) reached level 40 today. He now has a demon horse to ride. Having reached that goal, I need to back off the gaming this coming week to focus on my classes. Particularly if I get the new computer this weekend.
- Matt sent me a beautiful flower arrangement for Valentines on Friday. We celebrated yesterday (by eating Jack's and watching our recorded Thursday night TV shows) and are celebrating tonight since he has a big deadline on Tuesday (which is one of the reasons I'm covering a shift on Valentines). The flowers are a mix of roses and two other flowers (I'm bad at identifying). They are sitting up high because Piper wants to eat them.

No comments: