Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Friday, April 22, 2005

We have an apartment!!

After months of searching, Matt and I have signed a lease on an apartment, and he will move in on May 7! Here is a link to the floorplan we chose: AMLI at Bryan Place "Dominion". The apartment is on the third floor, which means higher ceilings and a fireplace! It has a one-car garage that we access by going down the main stairs to the first floor (if the apartment were on the first or second floor we could get to the garage from within the apartment). The third floor wasn't our first choice, but the ceilings are great, the actual apartment location within the complex is great, and we like the floorplan. We like the AMLI because it is minutes away from Matt's job downtown and is very high quality. So that's our big news! Now we're just trying to figure out what we're going to do for furniture.

3 comments:

Leslie H said...

The floorplan looks great! I can't wait to see the place.

Anonymous said...

I wish they would get the new carpet installed so we could have a tour. I need to see what kind of coffee table is appropriate for the new abode!

Anonymous said...

Apartment hunting can be a hassle many times as I used resources on the web to help me locate the perfect apartment. I am so happy to hear you have found a great apartment.