Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess!!!

For a while I wasn't posting because our euphoria over ducklings had turned to sadness when they turned up missing a few days after my last post. But we now have word that our neighbors watched the whole family trundling down the sidewalk to the creek at Goar Park a block away. Nothing much is going on here. Matt moved into his apartment on the 7th, and that's been super fun. We had the wedding shower on the 14th, and goodness, we had a great time and got some wonderful gifts. Every day I check the mail for reply cards to the wedding, which is fun too. But the most exciting thing going on right now is E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo)! They are revealing all the next-gen consoles and games and I just watched the new Zelda trailer and it was amazing! And I want a Xbox 360, PS3, and Nintendo Revolution - they look great (although Nintendo has me worried that theirs won't be competitive). That's all for now.

1 comment:

Leslie H said...

Um, I want wedding updates.