Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

4 weeks!

In four weeks from today, I'll hear about vet school...well, I will hear or they will put my letter in the mail, I'm not quite sure which. This also means that in less than four weeks, the clinic will be opening! I'm getting very excited. When I look at my Outlook calendar now, I can see today and the clinic opening day without scrolling. :) At some point, we'll have a website at www.dallasmetropaws.com, but it isn't up yet. I can't believe I only have three Tuesdays, three Thursdays (I'm taking one day off to train), and four Saturdays left at Cisco. Tom was getting sad about me leaving yesterday, which made me feel simultaneously sad and touched that he'll miss me.

Matt and I watched over 12 hours of the Olympics on Monday. Okay, actually we didn't - we went through over 12 hours of TiVo-ed Olympics and watched the events we cared about, our favorite of which was the men's half-pipe. Shaun White is awesome.

No comments: