Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Our Vision of Global Strategy

When Matt was doing his internship with KPMG a few years ago, I stumbled across their corporate anthem. It is one of the most atrocious songs ever. Now apparently, in Europe a couple years previous to my discovery, corporate anthems were all the silly rage, to the point where there were even remixes done of the KPMG song. Matt and his friends at work spent a much-needed break the other day listening to all the songs over and over and laughing their heads off. Now I share them with you. Enjoy!

The original KPMG song

An article that explains the phenomenon

"Jungle" Remix
"Hard rock" remix
"Teutonic" remix

3 comments:

Leslie H said...

WOW. I don't really know what to say. I feel like I have a much better idea about what Matt does at work (hold to a dream of global strategy).

My favorite is the teutonic remix.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the jungle boogie! Makes me want to get down with my adding machine and those corporate 941 forms.

Leslie H said...

I just wanted to check in to say that 32 hours later, I still have that damn song stuck in my head. Go for the gold!

Also, I love it when the word verification thing spells something pronouncable. Currently, "naand." Which might be the Thai word for "elephant trunk."