Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Happy Holidays!

Christmas is on Monday - how did it sneak up on me like this? It seems like I was just putting off Christmas shopping because it was too close to Thanksgiving and now we're less than a week away. I am relieved that everything I ordered online has come in (unless I've forgotten about something).

Matt and I haven't been doing much...he's been busy with work. I've spent my time entertaining Piper, playing some WoW and Final Fantasy XII, and learning more about editing/creating pages for WoWWiki. I like messing around with WoWWiki because I can find a random page, make it look nice and contain valuable information, and then make sure everything it refers or links to is also clean and helpful. An example of something I've put together would be: this, if you were curious.

On Tuesday we had to run back to Dallas for my appointment with Dr. Z. We drove in, had lunch at Cisco so we could say hi to Debbie, and stopped by the Roberts (giving Luke his Christmas present early - a Wii controller). We watched him play some 2-player tennis with a friend and Matt bowled a few rounds, and then we went to the appointment. Dr. Z and I are both really pleased with how things are going, and we didn't change any medication or anything. Matt and I did some quick Christmas shopping on our way out of town and came back to CS.

Last night we watched the documentary "Who Killed the Electric Car?" We really enjoyed it, as much as a movie that gets you pissed off about something can be enjoyable. Next in our queue are "Ghost in the Shell" and "Talladega Nights," so those should be a change.

Tomorrow afternoon we're heading to Dallas for Christmas, and we'll only be back briefly in College Station from the 29-31 before we go to Dallas again for our Utah ski extravaganza. Yay!

No comments: