Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Beat (past tense) the hell outta OSU!

The Aggies won an exciting game against Oklahoma State and are now the leaders of the Big 12 South. Whoop! Jorvorskie Lane had an amazing game - his almost touchdown pass was greatness.

I am also amazed USC lost to Stanford, and hope LSU folds to Florida. And I watched Wisconsin get crushed by Illinois. So much for those single digit rankings, boys.

I was trying to root for UT in the Red River Showdown against OU, but I kept forgetting. It was getting too hard so I switched back to cheering for OU. Our Longhorn neighbors across the street probably took the loss hard...as did the people they had over to watch the game, who had to run to their cars in the pouring rain. Bummer. (hehe)

No comments: