Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

a few pictures to make you jealous

We're here having a lazy turkey day at the hotel so I thought I'd post a few pictures we've taken so far. The Cowboy game is an hour and a half away and we're eating Thanksgiving dinner at the hotel at 3pm our time (7pm to you Texans).

I'm exploring the rocks just outside our hotel.

Stopping for lunch at the Spouting Horn, the chickens were hungry. First the mama hen jumped onto the bench, and then one by one the chicks hopped on the table. We were surrounded.

Matt and his skydiving instructor Pete. That's our plane in the background. My tandem guy was much less of a dude than Pete so he didn't make the blog.

Matt looks out on Weimea Canyon. He looked like Moses with his stick.

We had amazing views of the canyon on our hike.

2 comments:

Leslie H said...

Mission accomplished: I am jealous. :)

Lisa said...

Matt went sky diving?????!!! Holy cow. There's no way in hell you'd ever make me jump out of a plane. Glad y'all are having a great time. Love the pictures.