Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Saturday, November 08, 2008

passport and things

I thought passports were taking freakishly long to get nowadays...and I just got mine in the mail ten days after my non-expedited application. Crazy. Maybe the flurry of activity that began when they started requiring them for travel to Mexico and Canada has passed.

I feel bad that I'm relieved the Aggies only lost 66-28 at home today. Sad times in A&M football.

Matt and I met Oscar and George the birds tonight during a very enjoyable evening hanging out with Rick and Emily at their apartment. I got to play some Little Big Planet and it was very cool. And we had Double Daves pizza rolls - friends, food, and video games - can life get any better?

1 comment:

emily said...

I had so much fun with you guys!! I can't wait to see you this weekend at the ranch :) George and Oscar say hi!