Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Infinite what now?

I started playing the inexplicably named game Infinite Undiscovery yesterday. Maybe making up the word "undiscovery" sounded cooler to a non-native English speaker. It's alright so far...not great but I'm not far enough along to say for sure how much I like it.

Speaking of games, Rock Band made a Phish song available for download and play (Wilson from A Live One). Needless to say, there was much rejoicing at our house. Not nearly as much joy as when Matt discovered that Luke got them tickets for the opening night of Phish at Red Rocks in Colorado next month, though.

Next time you talk to Emily and Rick, congratulate them on the house they bought yesterday! :)

(posting from Matt's work laptop is much nicer than from my iPhone!)

1 comment:

bryan said...

I know you're not big on shooters / sandbox games, but I'm having a *huge* amount of fun playning Red Faction: Guerilla. Like, more fun than I can remember having with a game in years.