Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

RPGs

I am sitting in front of the TV ignoring the credits to "The Last Remnant" video game. I was struck again at how much better Final Fantasy games are compared to everything else (to me). I came late to Final Fantasy, not until FF X. But I quickly fell in love. In my Xbox 360 phase I have played a fair amount of RPGs (off the top of my head: Eternal Sonata, Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, The Last Remnant) and none of them come close to FF. I haven't felt super compelled to replay any 360 RPGs yet, but I have played FF X to 100% three times, FF X-2 twice and FF XII twice). That is how much I like those games. I can't wait until FFXIII!

I'm typing this on my iPhone because the power supply blew on our computer. Although the other components appeared to survive, the computer had been going downhill and worrying me for a while. I hardly needed an excuse anyway, and so a new computer has been ordered. :) I hope it comes soon!

No comments: