Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

New Pictures!

I've finally put up some more pictures on our photo web site http://roberts.overt.org/). Nothing too exciting, but at least they are new! :)

A couple examples:

Emily and Piper nap on my bed. This is an example of Emily randomly falling asleep while participating in some relaxing activity like watching me play video games. What's worse is I usually end up talking to her for another 5 minutes or so before I realize she's unconscious.

Nellie and Piper do their best impressions of apostrophes.

My EEG went well today. It was the same person who did it last time, and she's very nice and good at her job. I was a good eye-opener, eye-closer, deep breather, and sitting-stiller. It really isn't too hard to lay in a recliner and doze, even with 27 electrodes stuck to one's head.

1 comment:

Leslie H said...

or parentheses. ;)