Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Friday, February 22, 2008

not a good week for sports

First I try to sub for our Aggie kickball team and we have to forfeit for only having 50% of the players necessary. Then my football game gets rained out last night. Dang it!

The good part about the football thing was, well, two things. 1) It was so cold and nasty outside, I was relieved to not have to play in it. And 2) I got to play more Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. I plan on making a whole post extolling the greatness that is Metroid Prime 3, but I'll just say now...it rocks!

Pene took Hello Kitty to play in the mud yesterday. If you are trying to remember what Hello Kitty used to look like, click here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Does Pene think that she is in trouble? This photo angle makes her look like a cute cartoon doggie with an enormous head and little tiny feet :)