Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

<3 Library

I didn't realize how awesome it would be to live so close to a branch of the Dallas Library. Within the whole system, they have SO many books to chose from, and I've gotten comfortable with their request system so that I can pick up books from my branch that were originally located elsewhere or where checked out. Yesterday I picked up "Tangled Webs," a brand new book by Anne Bishop that's a part of a series I love, and read it all over the course of the evening. I always forget how great it is to read a new book in a beloved series/fantasy world. Re-reading is great and all, but there's nothing like reading a new story for the first time. And the library has been a source of lots of non-fiction too, which is even better really because most of those books aren't ones I'd be interested in adding to my personal library but are definitely ones I want to read.

I beat Final Fantasy XII this morning (for the second time). I think I played it for the first time in late 2006/early 2007 - I remember I was in the duplex. I really love that game. Now I'm sad because it is over.

No comments: