Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Friday, September 26, 2008

cool name

Want to hear a cool name? I met a girl today whose name is "Yocheved" - I love the Hebraic "ch!"

I find I write a lot less day to day nonsense on my blog since I've been writing in my journal every day. I'm guessing you readers secretly enjoy not being subjected to a list of every activity I did in a day. But that is also my excuse for not having quite as many posts lately...I wait for something good before writing. Like a great name, or an interesting movie, or to report on how many times I've puked. I'm all better now, by the way. Two more people at Matt's work have come down with the stomach bug, so he's definitely the source of my sickness. Jerk.

I'm taking Carolyn out to lunch at Cisco tomorrow. It should be fun!

Happy belated birthday to Emily!

1 comment:

emily said...

Thanks Cam!! I'm glad you're feeling better :)