Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Outsourced

Outsourced is a really cool movie. We just watched it tonight. I actually got to see and spend time with Matt yesterday and today and he doesn't even have to go into work tomorrow! This is after he worked until midnight on Wednesday night and sometime later than 2 am on Thursday. Things were going very badly on some of their September 15 (extension deadline) projects but they've resolved all that now.

We got quite a bit of rain today from Ike. No crazy wind or anything, just a good 1.5+ inches of precipitation. We don't mind at all.

The stocking is going really well. I worked on it a lot today while Matt was at work. I slept really late and with the rain and all, sitting on the loveseat watching/listening to movies while needlepointing seemed like the perfect activity. I'll try to remember to take a picture of my progress sometime tomorrow and post it.

Ooo, excitement - I got one of the new 120 gig iPods last night. It's so silvery and pretty and I don't have to worry about paring down my music selection any more because it holds it all.

No comments: