Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Sunday, February 22, 2004

Not too much to report, but I feel I should post a weekend update...

We (Matt, Em, and I) left College Station after my biochemistry class on Friday. I studied in the backseat during the car ride. Matt and I went to the Stars game on Friday night, which totally rocked. We kicked Colorado's butt 5-1. It was so insanely awesome that Matt and I were able to forget we both were sick (he got my cold, which I apparently got from Emily - thanks, Em). On Saturday Mom and Dad trundled down to the ranch (after feeding me pancakes, yum). So I studied more biochem and told Murphy the names of all his bones. Saturday night saw me dining with the Roberts (yay for family #2!) and then Matt and I saw Eurotrip. We knew it wasn't going to be high-class humor, but we were a bit disappointed overall, not because it wasn't funny but because it could've been so much funnier. Today I got up, had some excellent Peggy Sue brisket for lunch (still no parents to be seen), took the dog on a walk in the most gorgeous weather ever, and then got ferried back to College Station. We got stuck in a ginormous traffic jam that took about 45 minutes to clear, which was unfortunate, as Matt also had a test to study for. I was in the back seat studying away. Emily was up front, refusing to stand up through the sunroof to see what the hold-up was (we never did figure it out).

And now I'm back here in College Station, studying more. Yuck. Time for dinner.

No comments: