Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

So it's two tests down and I have a full-blown cold. Nice. As far as my tests went, genetics was just fine and anatomy was moderately awful. It is always frustrating when you feel that everything you did know wasn't on the test and everything you were fuzzy on was. Moral of the story: study sooner, longer, and harder. Message received. The rest of the week will see some efforts to study for Monday's biochemistry test and a welcome escape to Dallas this weekend for some hockey and relaxation. Maybe some homemade chicken soup will be in order too. And I'm definitely feeling the call of the individual cheese pizza with light cheese and light sauce from Amore. So yeah, I'm sick, tired, glad my two tests are over but dreading biochem next week. Blah..cough cough...sniiiiiiiiff.

And I'm bummed that I didn't get to see Leslie while she was in Texas. :( I wish my birthday were tomorrow.

No comments: