Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Sunday, February 15, 2004

A quick update: Valentines was great. We didn't have baseball on Friday because it was rained/sleeted out, but Matt and I did have our nice dinner that night. My roommates make-uped me in a very amusing (for them) and painful (for me) process. It wasn't actually painful, but it did remind me why I don't wear make-up. But it was actually kind of fun - I felt like a movie star with two people working on my face at once. So yes, Italian food for dinner, and then we came back to the duplex and watched the first two episodes of the West Wing (I got Matt the 1st season on DVD for Valentines, along with the American Wedding DVD and a Phish CD [a Dallas concert]; he got me a very soft and comfy maroon A&M sweatshirt).

Yesterday was the first Aggie baseball game of the season - Matt, Emily, and I went despite it being 35 degrees out. We saw George Bush throw the first pitch of the game (he did pitch in the College World Series when he was in school). We only lasted three innings, though, because we couldn't feel our extremities. That was all we needed, though, since when we left we were already ahead by about 12 runs. Final score: A&M 15, A&M-Corpus Christi 0. Last night was more West Wing episodes and watching Return to Me - one of my favorite movies of all time!

Today I've just been studying. I have a genetics test Tuesday and anatomy on Wednesday. Then biochemistry next week. I'm going slightly crazy. So I may not write again for a while. Oh, also we're going to Dallas next weekend so Emily can see Jeff and Matt and I can go to the Stars game on Friday. Fun times! :) Hopefully I can make it until then...

No comments: