Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Friday, October 01, 2004

Ah, memories

So I usually try to time my workouts so that I do my 30 minutes of cardio during an episode of Full House on ABC Family (I get bored). Well, as I've been watching recently, I realized that I was seeing the newest Full House episodes (everyone was really old). Just now while I was waiting for Matt to get back from Fort Worth, I watched (unknown to me until now) the very last two episodes ever (the one where Michelle falls off the horse and gets amnesia and its continuation). I don't think I'd seen them since I experienced them the first time in primetime. But you know what that means? On Sunday, they start all over from the beginning! I don't know that I ever saw the first episode of Full House, but I going to make sure and catch it this time around! :)

No comments: