Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

no such thing as "definite"

So much for "definitely meeting in the anatomy lab on Saturday." I'm back in Dallas to celebrate Emily's nativity, see the husband, see Jackass number two, etc. Hopefully much anatomy studying will occur this weekend as well. Also, the anatomy lab is open until 9pm on Sunday, so I will go in once we get back to College Station to brush up on things. I discovered on Thursday that I don't so much need Tigger to study ID - I pretty much have those down - I just need to memorize actions, origins, insertions of muscles, which nerves innervate what, the developement of bone, and things of that nature. Fun times.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAMERON!! I hope everything is well with you. I thought of you this week because I adopted a cat, and somehow that made me think of Piper.

Call me sometime if you have a chance (you probably won't; I am busy and I KNOW I don't have as much to do as you). My cell phone had to be replaced and none of the numbers transferred....

Anyway, have a great birthday. I hope you're doing okay.

-Brittany :)

Clare said...

Happy Birthday!

Dude. We're the same age for a whole week.

Start blogging again. Or else I'll campaign for Leslie's bridesmaid dresses to be pink with poofy sleeves.