Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Today was good. In fact, I imagine the next few days will be good if I don't think about the end of next week. I did an important errand today - I went to the Honors Office and told them to a) apply my scholarship payment (my last) to my summer school fees, and b) got a letter from Dr Hogg, my advisor, that says I only need to take 7 hours this summer to graduate. I needed this so that the school would give me all my money, not just half, since I won't be taking a full load this summer. Now if the dean would just make the class substitutions I need (change my 2 hour p-chem lab into the 1-credit-hour class I need, and stick the extra hour onto my micro class to make it equal the 5-credit-hour course I was supposed to take), I can feel like I might actually graduate in August.

Today was Aggie Ring Delivery Day. Congratulations to all (especially Amanda and Andi) who got their rings! Whoop!

It is supposed to rain all weekend. Matt's not too happy about that, since his birthday plans revolved around going to baseball games and playing some basketball. At least he'll still be able to watch the NFL Draft no matter if it is raining or not.

No comments: