Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Monday, April 26, 2004

Quote of the Day, from Amanda: "A little something I learned in 'health' class: In Hong Kong, a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her adulterous husband, but may only do so with her bare hands. The husband's lover, on the other hand, may be killed in any manner desired."

Weird. Thanks to Amanda for making me smile. Today was okay...Good: I had my last day of real anatomy lab, micro lab lasted 45 minutes, I turned in my case study take-home exam, the weather was nice and no longer rainy. Bad: Wednesday is a lab test over the head, which has 12,000 bones or so that we have to learn; I got my anatomy lab test back, and while I didn't bomb or anything, and even though I said I'd be happy with a B, I lied. Now I can miss only 10.5 points out of my case study + head test + lecture final and still get an A. Possible, which is good, but probable, unlikely. Frustrating. I was closer to the highest grade than the average score, though, and that helps make me feel a little better. Too bad she doesn't curve.

No comments: