Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Monday, March 15, 2004

I haven't done a good job of updating recently, but that was simply because all my energy was dedicated to getting through the last week of classes to make it to spring break. And I succeeded. This past weekend Matt, Emily, and I went to a couple baseball games, played dominoes, and watched American Pie 3 (classy, I know); I studied some anatomy, and played some LoZ: Majora's Mask. This evening we're heading to Dallas for the rest of spring break. I really need to do some studying while I'm there. I have a lot coming up in a hurry in the weeks after break.

Other than that, there isn't much to report. This afternoon I'm going to the anatomy lab for some review, and Emily will be coming to meet Sparky. She has to take an anatomy class eventually (either mine or human anatomy/physiology), so she's checking it out. And who doesn't want to hang out with a very dead, very cold, very juicy (hopefully - we don't want him turning into jerky) dog?

No comments: