Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Friday, March 19, 2004

It has been a lovely spring break, and I am very sad that it has almost come to an end. I got to see Graham on Wednesday - we ate lunch at Cisco, saw "Spartan," and did some much needed catching up. Things are going well for him, although he's also in the middle of a killer semester. That evening, Mom, Matt, and I trundled down to the mini-ranch. Dad had a yummy dinner ready for us when we got there. Claude Locke joined us, and after dinner we played a lovely few rounds of Mexican Train. Claude and I dominated. :) Thursday morning we went sailing for almost three hours. The boat is really nice, and Dad and Claude made a cute (and effective) sailing team (Matt only almost went swimming ten times...okay, it just looked like it). Then Matt and I had to head back to Dallas for my dentist appointment [no cavities, yay!]. Last night I hung out with Matt. We were going to go to the Dallas Zoo today, but we decided not to after the gorilla escaped and attacked some people there (Gorilla attacks). So instead I've just been playing Zelda and relaxing.

Tomorrow is my last full day of freedom. The plan is to head back to College Station on Sunday by way of Waco so we can watch the Aggie baseball team kick Baylor's butt at 2:00. Whizzeeeeeeeeeeeee [boom]!

No comments: