Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

A spring break update: I'm in Dallas now. The change is fun, and the food is infinitely better. Tonight = Mom's pot roast. Awesome.

I did my stint in the anatomy lab on Monday afternoon. Emily came along and was insanely helpful. I brought an extra pair of gloves and she dug right in, as well as holding and reading from my dissection guide and being properly impressed as I explained my technique for remembering the difference between the biceps brachii and brachialis muscles. Then we rolled on out of College Station (Matt driving his new Accord, pure joy), stopped at Sonic (yay!), and got into Dallas around 8:30 pm. Today I played some LoZ: Majora's Mask, watched some TV, and hung out with Murphy. Then Mom and I rented "Freaky Friday" on PPV and ate the delicious pot roast. It was fun :) Tomorrow I'm hanging out with Graham (didn't even know he was going to be in Dallas!) and then we (Mom, Matt, and I) may go join Dad down at the ranch/lake to go sailing in Claude's new sailboat!

So spring break in Dallas is off to an awesome start. I'm only worried that it is going way too fast.

No comments: