Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Sunday, March 28, 2004

Weekend update:
-I went to baseball on Friday night with Amanda and Jeff and Matt. It was quite fun, I got to catch up with Amanda, we won the game, I got to see Cameron Blair from HP play for Tech and he did pretty poorly, and we went to Swenson's afterwards for ice cream. Nice. Oh, and Jeff is cool. I approve.
-I studied a lot (for me) on Saturday. I even had to pass on baseball with Matt and Em to get stuff done. The good news - I did get stuff done. Matt came over after the game and played Mario Kart with me, though, and that was fun :) He gave me a run for my money in Battle Mode.
-Today I've been studying some more. I also have been playing a bit of Splinter Cell (the first one, not Pandora Tomorrow). I'm really enjoying it. It has some neat GBA connectivity that helps out a lot (yes, I would be playing the Gamecube version - I got it for free when I bought Prince of Persia).

I just wrote a lab report about Salmonella arizonae and now it is time to study anatomy until my dinner break. Yay...

No comments: