Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Miscellany

I had a lovely conversation with Brittany tonight. Remember Brittany? Girl with the trumpets? So yeah, she had a busy summer and we sort of made it through the whole thing without chatting. It was great to catch up with her. For those people who are following this budding professional musician, I'd just like to point out that she has a new blog that she is actually updating! Check it out in the link in the sidebar.

Matt is here!!! We just had some practice down at the new basketball court (and I beat him in a mini-game 10-0). Now we're sweaty...it is like 110% humidity out there.

Did anyone ever wonder how it went when I met those people from my World of Warcraft guild last Friday? Well, it went well...there was lots of drinking involved on their part, which was understandable since they are old friends from high school and one of them had just graduated from college. But, they were nice, and while I don't think they are my new best friends, I am glad I got to meet them in real life! We're still pushing for a Texas-wide guild party sometime soon, to include all of us plus the Killeen and Tyler people. =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Slowly but surely I WILL rebuild my reputation with the online community....