Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

UPS can kiss my...

I finally got my new cell phone. It's lovely :)

Today was nice. I spent the morning reading, and then Stephanie came from the clinic and whisked me away to Peggy Sue for lunch (everyone say hi to Stephanie, she discovered my blog today). I had sliced brisket on jalapeƱo cheese bread, spinach, and fried okra. And a root beer float. Yum! Then I went back to the clinic with Steph to spend the afternoon trying to be good company and, you know, not have seizures and whatnot (with success). So that was lots of fun and I thoroughly enjoyed getting out of the apartment.

Tomorrow is shopping with Mom at North Park for "professional" looking clothes for vet school (I'll try to not wilt under the strain of shopping...it pains me). And then, at some point, I think Luke is coming to try and fix, again, my water-cooling system on my computer. Hopefully the pump isn't gimpy this time. =D

No comments: