Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

I picked up my genetics test and anatomy case study exam today - chalk up two more good grades from the week of hell. Maybe the fact that I got all A's in my hardest week of the semester bodes well for vet school. Unfortunately, the rest of the day didn't go quite as well. I did my anatomy studying and had a good session of playing KOTOR, but then when I went to check the mail I locked myself out of the house. I had to unlock the door to get out, and I reflexively locked it behind me. Oops. It's a really good thing Matt lives next door, because even though he wasn't home to let me in, I got to go over there and watch TV for the 1.5 hours my roommates were gone. And I ate his food, because it was getting late and I hadn't had dinner. So I didn't get as much studying done as I would have liked this evening. Thank goodness Lori came home at 8:30 so I could get in.

Now I need to study photosynthesis. Yippee.

No comments: