Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

This post is coming to you from the SCC (Student Computing Center for you non-Ags out there). I still haven't had the inclination to attempt to fix my computer yet. Maybe tonight or tomorrow. I'll probably try tomorrow - tonight we have a baseball game, if it doesn't get rained out for the 3rd time. I just took my last final this afternoon. It was pretty hard, but it isn't in a class that really matters. That is, it doesn't matter if the curve goes well. But I did get some really good news this morning - I got an A in biochemistry!!!! That's right, between my awesome third test grade and one of the best grades on the final in the class, I pulled off an 85 in the class, which turns out is an A. I was really really pleased, since I worked really hard in that class. And it takes some of the worry off about my anatomy grade (although I'd really love an A in there too...and I've been assuming I don't get a B in microbiology, the class I have not been working hard at). But we'll see. Regardless, I'm really proud of myself for my biochemistry grade.

Another very exciting event from today: at E3, Nintendo showed a trailer for the new Legend of Zelda game and it looks AWESOME! Super realistic, no cell-shading, I'm very excited! I can't wait for more info. You can look at screen shots and the trailer at Zelda Elements. Nintendo also had previews on the Metroid sequel and the Nintendo DS. I am definitely looking forward to Metroid; the DS I'm still not sure about.

So yes, a good day. Took my last final, got an A in biochem, found out good gaming news, baseball tonight. :) Now I should probably go home and help the roommates move out. :( I'll miss Lori and Andi, their nice new boyfriends, their unnecessary screaming, their giggling in the hallway, their baked goods, the constant watching of Lifetime. Well, all things change. They'll be branching out, living with new people, and I get to have a blast living with Emily this summer!

Hopefully my next post will come from my computer. But don't hold your breath.

No comments: