Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

It's odd - as long as I haven't seen it within the last month or so, I can always watch The Shawshank Redemption. If I flip by it while channel surfing, I will inevitably watch it. I don't know that I do that with any other movie.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic continues to be good. I'm still on the planet Taris, but I should be leaving it shortly. My available party members now consist of me (male human scout), a male human soldier, a female human Jedi (lightsaber = greatness), a Wookie, and a female Twi'lek. Oh, and a droid. His beeps are adorable.

As for the rest of my day, I just studied anatomy and biochemistry. Speaking of which, I need to get back to that. I need to be done with anatomy by 7 tomorrow so I can watch the series finale of Friends with Matt, who will be back from taking half of the CPA exam. :)

No comments: