Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Chinese FOOOD

We're going to have Chinese food at the physiology lunch on Monday. I went to the 8 am lecture today (I like doing that on Thursdays) and after class, the other lunch-eligible person went up to talk to Dr. Herman. I heard Dr. Herman say "actually, she's here" and look at me, so I went down. And we decided to have Chinese food. He had even remembered that I liked simple things, but I assured him that I like Chinese food too. So that's what we're having. I was a little upset at being outed as the person with the A in the class, but it was only to two people and neither of them are in my section of the class, so I guess it is okay.

I cooked for Emily tonight. She has a test tomorrow and a Judo tournament on Saturday, so I wanted to have her eat a real meal. I made Mom's famous (to me and Les) Parmesan and bread-crumb encrusted chicken breast, with broccoli, biscuits, and a fruit salad. Emily approved. It was my first time making that meal (I hate working with meat, especially chicken) but now that it is under my belt, I may make it more. It was yummy. :)

It feels so good being done for the week. Sigh of relief...ahhhhhhhhh....

No comments: