Pages

Always look on the bright side of life.

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

~One week ago...~

One week ago I was getting back from a wonderful dinner with my new fiance. This week that wonderful fiance is almost 200 miles away in Dallas and suffering from a head cold (which we are hoping I do not develop myself). I did have a test tonight, though, just like last Wednesday...but no mysterious blindfolded adventure awaited me when I got home tonight...just Fernando watching a Mexican soccer match on our TV. Anyway, I have plenty to say about last weekend (mucho fun) and this week (not so fun) and all that good stuff, but everyone is just going to have to wait a bit longer to read about it. I did do something for my avid fans, though - now each engagement picture is clickable and brings up a(much) larger version of the picture in a new window upon said click. Enjoy (moms)!

No comments: